- 1.5 lbs chicken breast
- 2 cups chicken broth/stock
- 2-3 heaping tbsp. Mexican seasoning
- 8 hard or soft taco shells
- 1 cup shredded Boston bibb lettuce
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup salsa fresca
- ½ cup guacamole
Place chicken, stock, and Mexican seasoning in the slow cooker and cook on low for 8-12 hours or high for four hours. With 10 minutes left, shred the chicken with two forks and mix well.
Assemble tacos as desired with shell, chicken, lettuce, cheese, salsa, and guacamole.